Welcome to the true home of car enthusiasts, Please login or sign up to view this page thank you.

UKCC TEAM
Welcome to the true home of car enthusiasts, Please login or sign up to view this page thank you.

UKCC TEAM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My first car :)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
erolosman

My first car :) Empty
PostSubject: My first car :)   My first car :) EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 9:01 am

Its not much but i gotta start somewhere Wink

Corsa SXI 1.2 Twinport (Although its missing a T and spells out "Twinpor")
Bought it 3 months ago of a garage my work supplies to got a nice little discount Wink.

probably ony doing very minor things to it as i dont really see much point as i dont plan to keep it for too long.

might lower it or just leave it how it is, maybe re-spray the alloys, The exhaust came with the car when i bought it has a nice noise to it Wink but first thing i had to do was remove the filthy spurs tax disk holder!!! ( im a arsenal fan Razz) and of course a system is on its way in and i have a decent clifford alarm ready to be fitted, better safe then sorry.
Attachments
My first car :) AttachmentPicture 025.jpg
The day i bought her :)
You don't have permission to download attachments.
(2 Mb) Downloaded 0 times
My first car :) AttachmentPicture 027.jpg
Fresh :) stored it at work While i got insured
(2 Mb) Downloaded 1 times
My first car :) AttachmentPicture 024.jpg
"Twinpor" ..... hmmm the guy was a bit of a doughnut and said its supposed to say that lol
(1.9 Mb) Downloaded 1 times
Back to top Go down
Dingle
UKCC AREA REP
UKCC AREA REP
Dingle

My first car :) Empty
PostSubject: Re: My first car :)   My first car :) EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 11:21 am

Nice and tidy and in a good colour! Def get them alloys re-sprayed. I'm not a fan of silver alloys on dark coloured cars. Hence why I re-sprayed the caps on my car Razz
That guys having a laugh, Twinpor, it's meant to say that. It's an American car, why would have something Italian sounding written on the back! Laughing
Some people eh Laughing
Back to top Go down

My first car :)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: PROJECT ZONE & GALLERY :: GALLERY SECTION-
Jump to: