Welcome to the true home of car enthusiasts, Please login or sign up to view this page thank you.

UKCC TEAM

HomeCalendarMemberlistRegisterLog in

Share | 

10-04-2012

Go down 
AuthorMessage
TEZZA
*Site Designer & Admin*
*Site Designer & Admin*

PostSubject: 10-04-2012   Tue Apr 10, 2012 7:33 pm

Morning Folks Very Happy
As i have said before i am not fussed about low activity on the forum tbh, as members will be active on our FB Group along with posting on here when they have time.
As many clubs with forums have low activity due to eveyone using social networking sites to promote there stuff and stay in contact with their members.
I am gonna be working on site issues more this time round so please don't expect me to be organising cruises or meets as its too much hassle on top with working on the site, Thats why this time round we will having Area Reps organsing UKCC meets in there local area Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.ukcarculture.net
JimGSi
UKCC ADMIN
UKCC ADMIN

PostSubject: Re: 10-04-2012   Tue Apr 10, 2012 11:40 pm

Afternoon people, as Tezza said there will be some expectations of Area reps, to organise meets in their regions, however please hold fire if you are a rep, while we assign roles, responsibilities and appoint club staff. We are changing the way UkCarCulture is run, with club admin delegating specific roles to staff over the course of the summer. This time around we plan to be more transparent, with people taking on specific roles, unlike before when the Moderators & Admin ran the club, with no-one having responsibility for a certain Job/Role, such as Events, Merchandise, Staffing, etc.

There will be a Proper announcement from us in due course Smile

Right, I'm just heading in to work, wasn't going in today as feeling a bit rough due to this cold, but I have a feeling I left a couple of documents my solicitor needs in the office, and I haven't any copies of them at mine for some reason.
Back to top Go down
JimGSi
UKCC ADMIN
UKCC ADMIN

PostSubject: Re: 10-04-2012   Wed Apr 11, 2012 4:33 am

Im on! for some reason, it keeps coming up with a server error :/
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 10-04-2012   

Back to top Go down

10-04-2012
Page 1 of 1