Welcome to the true home of car enthusiasts, Please login or sign up to view this page thank you.

UKCC TEAM
Welcome to the true home of car enthusiasts, Please login or sign up to view this page thank you.

UKCC TEAM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

UKCC REBIRTH AT FLAME&THUNDER 2012

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
TEZZA
*Site Designer & Admin*
*Site Designer & Admin*
TEZZA

UKCC REBIRTH AT FLAME&THUNDER 2012 Empty
PostSubject: UKCC REBIRTH AT FLAME&THUNDER 2012   UKCC REBIRTH AT FLAME&THUNDER 2012 EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 8:36 pm

UKCC REBIRTH AT FLAME&THUNDER 2012 Flame_medium

DATE: Saturday 27th October 2012

Stunts & Drag Racing Family Firework Spectacular

Flame & Thunder is an action packed day for all the family featuring motorsport stunts and Drag Racing. Witness a huge gathering of jet vehicles including a Jet Dragster, Jet Funny Cars, Jet Truck and Jet Beetle. Experience 300mph Nitro guzzling Top Fuel machines along with cars and bikes from all classes of Drag Racing. Watch stunt displays including Monster Trucks, Freestyle Motocross, Drifting and Stunt Riders. The climax of the day will be a huge firework display with massive bonfire.

FREE ENTRY FOR KIDS! (Under 16s, max 3 per adult)

I think it be right for UKCC to do there returning clubstand at the show where it all began!!!!

Thats why i called it the REBIRTH...

I thought i start the attending list very early but it gives loads of time for everyone to decided if they fancy coming along and putting money aside for the costs of attending and food & drink.

SO COME ON UKCC'ERS LET'S HIT THIS SHOW HARD JUST LIKE WE DID WHEN WE FIRST ATTEND IT!!!

ATTENDING LIST -

- Tezza
Back to top Go down
http://www.ukcarculture.net
J.doyle

PostSubject: Re: UKCC REBIRTH AT FLAME&THUNDER 2012   UKCC REBIRTH AT FLAME&THUNDER 2012 EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 12:37 am

i remember going there it at santa pod it was good i enjoyed it there they had all sorts of things on
Back to top Go down
JimGSi
UKCC ADMIN
UKCC ADMIN

PostSubject: Re: UKCC REBIRTH AT FLAME&THUNDER 2012   UKCC REBIRTH AT FLAME&THUNDER 2012 EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 8:09 am

1: Tezza
2. Jim (Hopefully - depends on many things Laughing)
3:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: UKCC REBIRTH AT FLAME&THUNDER 2012   UKCC REBIRTH AT FLAME&THUNDER 2012 Empty

Back to top Go down

UKCC REBIRTH AT FLAME&THUNDER 2012
Page 1 of 1