Welcome to the true home of car enthusiasts, Please login or sign up to view this page thank you.

UKCC TEAM
Welcome to the true home of car enthusiasts, Please login or sign up to view this page thank you.

UKCC TEAM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Never fear Dafoz is here !

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dafoz

Never fear Dafoz is here ! Empty
PostSubject: Never fear Dafoz is here !   Never fear Dafoz is here ! EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 5:11 am

Hiya peeps Dafos here (steve) . Tez will know me most of you probably wont !

I ran Mad4Motors back a few years ago before i moved to south wales . Was also moderator on a couple of other sites .

Anyway hopefully i will be able to get on here regular and keep up with whats happening .

i'm working on a different type of site that some may be interested in once its up and runinng , dont worry its not a car site so no competition Very Happy cheers
Back to top Go down
Dafoz

PostSubject: Re: Never fear Dafoz is here !   Never fear Dafoz is here ! EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 5:12 am

how the hell did i spell my name wrong and not notice lol
Back to top Go down
JimGSi
UKCC ADMIN
UKCC ADMIN

PostSubject: Re: Never fear Dafoz is here !   Never fear Dafoz is here ! EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 8:07 am

Hi Mate, welcome, seem to remember you as a member on the .com site we used to have!

anyway if your sticking around, want to become the South Taffy Land Rep :p ?
Back to top Go down
Dafoz

PostSubject: Re: Never fear Dafoz is here !   Never fear Dafoz is here ! EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 9:36 am

i'll start enrolling the sheep straight away lol . Yeah i don't mind at all fella there some nice cars up here as it goes and not many clubs at all
Back to top Go down
TEZZA
*Site Designer & Admin*
*Site Designer & Admin*
TEZZA

PostSubject: Re: Never fear Dafoz is here !   Never fear Dafoz is here ! EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 6:58 pm

STEEEEEEEEEEEEEEVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE--OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Very Happy

Welcome to UKCC fella...............God i remember the Mad4Motorz days lol i only learned from running a club from you fella Very Happy

I havent seen you in ages pal, you have to let me know when your next down southend
Back to top Go down
http://www.ukcarculture.net
Dafoz

PostSubject: Re: Never fear Dafoz is here !   Never fear Dafoz is here ! EmptyFri May 04, 2012 9:00 am

i'm hoping to get down in September Tez no time off til then . Hows things with you Em and the littleuns ?
Back to top Go down
TEZZA
*Site Designer & Admin*
*Site Designer & Admin*
TEZZA

PostSubject: Re: Never fear Dafoz is here !   Never fear Dafoz is here ! EmptyFri May 04, 2012 7:05 pm

Yeah we are good pal, the littleuns are not little anymore lol pain in the backsides now lol

what motor you driving now fella
Back to top Go down
http://www.ukcarculture.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Never fear Dafoz is here !   Never fear Dafoz is here ! Empty

Back to top Go down

Never fear Dafoz is here !
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: -- UK CAR CULTURE IS BACK -- :: New UKCC'ERS-
Jump to: