Welcome to the true home of car enthusiasts, Please login or sign up to view this page thank you.

UKCC TEAM
Welcome to the true home of car enthusiasts, Please login or sign up to view this page thank you.

UKCC TEAM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

*** WELCOME TO UKCC OR WELCOME BACK IF YOU WAS A ORIGINAL MEMBER ***

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
TEZZA
*Site Designer & Admin*
*Site Designer & Admin*
TEZZA

*** WELCOME TO UKCC OR WELCOME BACK IF YOU WAS A ORIGINAL MEMBER *** Empty
PostSubject: *** WELCOME TO UKCC OR WELCOME BACK IF YOU WAS A ORIGINAL MEMBER ***   *** WELCOME TO UKCC OR WELCOME BACK IF YOU WAS A ORIGINAL MEMBER *** EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 11:51 pm

PLEASE PLEASE BEAR WITH ME AS I TRY AND HAVE A GO AT THIS AND CREATE THE FORUM FROM SCRATCH Sad LOL

I KNOW IT LOOKS ABIT PLAIN BUT I WILL GET THERE IN TIME, ALSO IF YOU ARE A NEW MEMBER TO UKCC THEN WELCOME TO THE TRUE HOME OF CAR ENTHUSIASTS Very Happy

ENJOY YOUR STAY AND GET SPREADING THE WORD OF UKCC IS BACK FOR GOOD THIS TIME ROUND!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.ukcarculture.net
JimGSi
UKCC ADMIN
UKCC ADMIN

*** WELCOME TO UKCC OR WELCOME BACK IF YOU WAS A ORIGINAL MEMBER *** Empty
PostSubject: Re: *** WELCOME TO UKCC OR WELCOME BACK IF YOU WAS A ORIGINAL MEMBER ***   *** WELCOME TO UKCC OR WELCOME BACK IF YOU WAS A ORIGINAL MEMBER *** EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 1:40 am

As Tezza says, Please bear with us, as we develop UKCarCulture.net

Also, I'd like to welcome back all former UKCarCulture.com forum members, and extend a warm welcome to all the new members that have joined us here at UKCarCulture.net.

Cheers Guys

Jim
Back to top Go down

*** WELCOME TO UKCC OR WELCOME BACK IF YOU WAS A ORIGINAL MEMBER ***
Page 1 of 1