Welcome to the true home of car enthusiasts, Please login or sign up to view this page thank you.

UKCC TEAM
Welcome to the true home of car enthusiasts, Please login or sign up to view this page thank you.

UKCC TEAM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Go down 
AuthorMessage
leighp

New Member Empty
PostSubject: New Member   New Member EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 8:31 am

Good Evening All,

Just a post to say a big hello, new to this club but currently a member of BMW GB, thought I would try somewher more local. Im in Christchurch. Just completing my E46 M3 VF Engineering Stage 3 Supercharged. running 571bhp 385 ftlb tq at the moment. Just having full respray done so pick it back up Thursday. Being without it now for 2 weeks and its like loseing a limb. Got a photo shoot with Total BMW the end of March so my dreams will soon be realised. Im looking to stop at 1000bhp and Im back to Regal Autosport next week for smaller serpentine pulley to be fitted to the charger so should be running about 15psi boost at 640+bhp and around 480 ftlb tq. I will get some pics on her for all that may be interested. Im waiting for a nice set of forged wheels to arrive at home to show off my Brembo Big brake conversion front and rear, factory standard wheels we noticed on DYNO they are going out of shape at 185mph, so I dont want to be doing that. Well thats my saying hello, Im new to here and hope to get to know some fellow modders. I will get some pics on. Cheers for now.
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1